Chat to an expert
Want advice on the right solution for your business? We can help.
Unify voice, video, data and mobile applications
Cisco Unified Communications 500
Now SMEs can deploy an affordable, easy-to-manage communications system with Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for small business. The series removes the need for multiple servers and combines voice, data, video, security, and wireless capabilities. It integrates with existing desktop applications such as calendar, email, and customer relationship management (CRM) programs. Integrated smart applications also help boost employee productivity.
- Voice - use advanced communications capabilities including telephone call processing, voicemail, automated attendant, and conferencing functions to respond to customers faster and save money on long-distance charges
- Video - conduct face-to-face meetings through video calls using optional video conferencing capabilities
- Wireless - help employees be more productive and collaborate better through access to applications and information from anywhere they work
- Security - reduce business risks associated with viruses and other security threats
- From 8 to 138 IP phone stations (comes with 24 user licenses)
- From 4 to 12 analogue trunks or 2 to 6 Basic Rate Interface (BRI) digital trunks
- Optional one or two T1/E1 voice interface (Primary Rate Interface [PRI] and channel associated signalling [CAS])
- Integrated voicemail
- Automated attendant
- Integrated business productivity applications
- Integrated security
- Music on hold
- Integrated wireless on select models
- Simple system configuration and management
- A wide array of IP phone models
- Public switched telephone network (PSTN) interfaces
- Internet connectivity with security services
Cisco UC 500 VoIP phones:
Our friendly and helpful staff are ready to take your calls, Monday - Friday, 8.30am to 5:00pm.
Call today 0800 054 2576
Existing customers can chat to our friendly support team online to report a fault.
Available 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to FridayCustomer Support
There are many ways for businesses to communicate with customers, and customers to contact a business, including: email, instant messaging, on-line chat and social media. However, phone-calls are still an essential part of doing business, and the preferred method of communication for many customers with queries, orders to place or issues to resolve.
Businesses spend the vast majority of their marketing budget trying to get people to call them. It’s the number one CTA (Call to Action)
...view more >
"We were impressed with how Incom looked to help us save money, improve our flexibility to manage seasonal demands and increase our efficiencies. "
"The staff at Incom have all been professional and supportive during the transition and made the switchover as seamless as possible from a user perspective."